Membership Categories & Prices Until 31st October 2017
***NO JOINING FEE***
Membership at Turnhouse runs from 1st November to 31st October. Anyone joining midway through the Club year will be charged on a pro-rata basis for the first year of join. Thereafter it’s on an annual basis.
The Subscription rates for 2016-17 are as detailed below:
- Full Membership, Ladies & Gents: £779.60
- Youth Membership 18-23 years £315.50
- Youth Membership 24 – 26 years £422.60
- Youth Membership 27-29 years £529.70
All membership costs above include £50 Clubhouse Credit, £11.25 Scottish Golf Levy, £1.35 Lothians fee* & £3 Insurance Cover. (*not applicable to ladies)
- Junior Membership 11 – 14 years £107.10 plus £3 Insurance Cover
- Junior Membership 15 – 17 years £142.80 plus £3 Insurance Cover
- Tiger Cubs 7 – 10 years £71.40 plus £1 Insurance Cover
Fees can be paid in various ways:
- Direct Debit instalments over 12 months (6.9% charge)
- Club Direct Debit Scheme over 6 months from Aug-Jan (3 months in advance). No charge
- Cash, cheque or debit card and on-line bank transfer
Credit card, this carries £10 charge
Alternatively, once you have joined you can save up on your Membership Card which has two accounts on it, one which you use over the Bar to receive discount on food and drink (Clubhouse Credit) and a second “Members Bank” account whereby you can deposit funds throughout the year to save up for your annual subscription.
Applications must be proposed and seconded by Turnhouse members. If none, a meeting can be arranged at the Club with the Clubhouse Manager, Alan Young at a mutually convenient time.
Social Membership is available for full use of Clubhouse facilities and functions. Cost £75 per year (includes £50 Clubhouse Credit). Not available on pro-rata basis. Must be 18 years & over.
Please contact General Manager, David Gemmell, if you would like to discuss an application.