Sponsorship / Corporate Opportunities
Opportunities to be Associated with a Successful Club
The following companies are pleased to be associated with Turnhouse Golf Club
- Union Motor Company
- J.K. McCrone Electrical Services
- Johnston Smillie Chartered Accountants & Business Advisers
- Allan McDougall Solicitors & Estate Agents
- WF Senate
- Worcester Bosch
- George Nicolson Decorators
- Murrayfield Carpets & Interiors
- Belhaven Brewery
- Harley Haddow Consulting Engineers
- Discount Office Supplies
- TC Young Wilson Terris Solicitors
- St Andrews Timber & Building Supplies
- Arthur McKay
- Virgin Media
Turnhouse Golf Club has much to offer corporate sponsorship partners. From additional sales opportunities based on exposure to members and visitors, plus links from our web-site advertising, through to use of club facilities for company events and VIPs,
And all sponsorship packages include a number of visitor tickets allowing employees and guests of our corporate partners to play a round of golf on our fantastic course.
If you are interested in corporate partnership at Turnhouse Golf Club, please contact the club either via email – email@example.com
This is our latest project. Launched in 2013 this is well on its way to establishing it place at the club with a contant throughput of players fine tuning their game. We are currently looking for a major Sponsor for this facility, which will include advertising in every bay, for both left and right handed players. Please contact the club for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org>
We currently send out 3 emails per wek to our members and visitors to social media sites. So over 3000 emails per week and an open percentage of over 60%. Call or email us for more information.
Turnhouse Golf Club Business Club (sponsored by the Club & Johnston Smillie Accountants)
As a sponsor of Turnhouse, you would be entitled attend this. There is no charge additional charge, the sole goal of supporting business growth for fellow sponsors and the club itself.
- The club will be held every alternate month and initially will meet at the club for lunch at 12.30pm
- The club will run for an hour and a half.
- The club will provide refreshments.
- This will be a relaxed and informal setting with around 15-20 people maximum.
- To be a core member you have to be a sponsor of the club and be able to bring a non-sponsor guest with you each time month.